Memorial Day May 27th, Georgia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day May 27th, Georgia

The Patriot Guard Riders have been invited by Russell Feagin, the Cemetery Director of Georgia Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Milledgeville, to attend their Memorial Day Ceremony Monday, May 27 and stand a Flag-line in Honor of our Veterans. He has requested that our bikes fly big flags and be parked within the ceremonial area during the short ceremony. This year we will have the pleasure of listening to Brianna Wilson sing for us.

The people of Milledgeville are great supporters of this event and the cemetery director is excited to have our participation once again. I know there are a number of ceremonies that the PGR will be participating in around the state and they are all important. Please take the time to schedule May 27th as a day you will be at one of the ceremonies. If you haven't attended one in the past, then you are in for a moving experience. If you have, then you know what a great morning it will be. The ceremony will last approximately 45 minutes. I hope to see you in Milledgeville on Monday.

Staging Information:

Place - Parking Lot Hatcher Square Mall-2400 N Columbia St Milledgeville, GA

TIME - Monday, May 27 0945 Hours, KSU 1015 Hours

RCIC David "Hound" Blanton

Email jcghound@hotmail.com

Cell 478 319-4284
    I'd rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than stand with the world and be judged by God !!!
Working...
X