HOG mag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOG mag

I know several members who live and ride in Texas.
    Did you see the article in the latest HOG magazine about riding the Hill Country?

Its better to ride the Hill Country in Texas with just one or two. Hate group riding [unless its BHO riders].

Comment

I didn't see the article but I have riddeen the area many times. Come ride with us and we'll show you some roads.

Comment

I'm sure hoping to get to in the next few weeks!!! Mike wants to try out the chicken fried bacon.
        Every one dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
          I didn't see the article but I have riddeen the area many times. Come ride with us and we'll show you some roads.
          Y'all come. . .

Originally posted by Mnhorsemom View Post
          I'm sure hoping to get to in the next few weeks!!! Mike wants to try out the chicken fried bacon.
          That would be in southeast Texas. . .not really the Hill Country.
          Tonya

Stood alone on a mountain top starin' out at the great divide. I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. And pretty soon, my heart was singin'. . .

Comment

I was a HOG member the first 2 years when I bought my Ultra.
            I still have a 2003 book, any one want to give me a newer one?
            Or not.
            2003 Ultra Classic,Gunmetal Pearl.
            I have been in all the lower 48 states
            with it.
            220,048 miles

www.Markcuda.com

Comment

[QUOTE=ms_tapestry;1452

That would be in southeast Texas. . .not really the Hill Country.[/QUOTE]

Oh, well, OK...dang this trip could last a LONG time if we go to all the places and see all the people we want to
              Every one dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Still have my HD HOG license Plate. In 8 weeks I should have my H/C Plate I applied for. Once I swap them out, my HOG plate will hang on the wall in my mancave. Already got a H/C Plate on my motor cycle. Oh yes I get question on that, how can you be handicap and ride a motorcycle, one even came from a nurse in recovery. She would not sign my papers

Comment

Working...
                X