Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday

Good morning. Rain and high winds today, but the temps are in the low 50's. Time to struggle through another week at the salt mines......tough to do when you know the end is coming.
    Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

Ending for sure? Sorry......

Saw Primary Care Doc yesterday...he is my dope provider....he also has a bad back and I use so few opiates, he never questions a refill...last refill of "30 day supply" was April...and I could not read the fill date on that label as it had worn off...prescription is ready for pickup this morning...opiates also help when the intestines decide to become OVERACTIVE...that is not "on schedule" but has been mentioned in passing by every doc I see...fortunately I do not have a drug dependency issue...I have been using some form of opiate based drug since 1988...oh and I also use Valium when the spasms get really bad along with the pain...I know there is a prescription drug problem, but I tried to convince workman's comp to look at my history of ordering the drugs...they would not even review it...that is when I discussed it with my Primary Care...he looked and wrote the script immediately...the generics are so cheap, it is not worth the fight with the bureaucrats...

He did my pre-op checkup and this is the first visit since then due to all the infections...he looked through all the tests, lab reports, etc...he looked at the large hernia at the surgery site...asked questions about pain, etc there...then said you don't need another trip to the hospital until you get some meat back on your bones and strength...I see him again in 90 days to check...I will also make an appointment with my colon surgeon about the hernia...but I agree with my Primary, hospitals are not a good place for me with my low body weight and dead immune system...

Temps are prefect for riding, just don't have the strength right now...
    Ron
    Bakersfield CA
    • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
    • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
    • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Comment

Unless there's a miracle, my company will be forced into bankruptcy within 2 weeks. Looks like we'll get screwed out of our vacation pay as well, at least until the court settles things...... that's over $10K for me.
      Sounds like your health may be slowly returning. Do what the doc says, and just take it easy....... hoping we can meet and ride next summer.
      Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

Comment

Working...
      X