Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday

Good morning. It's sunny out!! Only 32*, but sunny!! Should warm up to 47....... I may get the bike out!!
    Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

I was out and about yesterday...I stopped at my daughter's and was visiting the grandkiddies when a guy that bought some ranch land with 3 houses on it called...I took the granddaughter with me...we went up and looked at 1 of the houses, then I took her to my borhter's house...my SIL saddled up a horse and gave her riding lessons while my brother and I did some more looking around the area...great PaPa day that wasn't planned just happened...the best kind.
    Ron
    Bakersfield CA
    • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
    • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
    • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
      Should warm up to 47....... I may get the bike out!!
      Our low is 9* higher than your high...although as the sun came up, we had cloud cover and humidity....that burned off and hit 79*...forcast 80 tomorrow...

I was tired from yesterday...watched the 3rd part of the NASCAR race...Local boy won..Harvick came from Bakersfield...when he won the championship, he brought the trophy back to his high school for an assembly and display...he still drops coin with some charitable things here...

Ron
      Bakersfield CA
      • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
      • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
      • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Comment

Working...
      X