Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday

Good morning. Currently rainy and 70, but the sun is going to come out and temps will drop to 50 by mid afternoon.... sure glad I got out riding yesterday.
    Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

Did errands riding yesterday...rented small storage unit as my wife has filled the garage again...moving my stuff out...can't get to it or use it anyway...might as well get it out and let her fill the void with her crap and then she will only be tripping over her stuff...she had the truck yesterday, so today, I will go by my borhter's work and pickup pallets to keep stuff off the rental unit floor in case of heavy rain and a leak...not suppose to happen but... he works in a heavy diesel engine rebuild shop and they get tons of pallets...so it is always come take what you need.

It will be a pain night tonight...I felt it yesterday getting oem mc parts out of the garage rafters.....today will be several hours of that stuff called manual that this body is not accustom to doing any more...
    Ron
    Bakersfield CA
    • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
    • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
    • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Comment

90% through with storage unit...got the pallets down and most stuff moved...few things left but glad that is behind me...even fueled up and washed wife's truck so she can't complain about how I left it for her...
      Ron
      Bakersfield CA
      • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
      • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
      • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Comment

Working...
      X