Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday

Good morning. Overcast and rainy today, then back to the sunshine for the rest of the week.
    Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

mornin' 83 to 86 today with the chance of rain increasing throughout the week. Let's get this week done so I can be on vacation. Y'all have a good one!
    Tonya

Stood alone on a mountain top starin' out at the great divide. I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. And pretty soon, my heart was singin'. . .

Comment

Morning all, rainy here today also. Must be a trend. The weather guessers say no rain the rest of the week thru the weekend, a first in 7+ weekends in a row. I'll take it, gonna mis the shindig in ES this year but am hoping to be in PA. later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by slowhound View Post
        Morning all, rainy here today also. Must be a trend. The weather guessers say no rain the rest of the week thru the weekend, a first in 7+ weekends in a row. I'll take it, gonna mis the shindig in ES this year but am hoping to be in PA. later in the year.
        Who's setting up the ride in PA?

Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

Comment

Working...
        X