No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday

Good morning. Another snowy day here in the north country.
    Ride safe, Stoney

mornin'. . . 60 to 67 here with sun. I'll take that. I'm sure the Spring Breakers are looking for warmer weather and it looks like they will get it later this week. Hope y'all have a Grand One!

Stood alone on a mountain top starin' out at the great divide. I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. And pretty soon, my heart was singin'. . .

First day of a week of drizzle....take granddaughter to school, then drop off the car for an ECM flash recall and oil change...

Took granddaughter to Red Robin for dinner then American Graffiti movie last night...she grew up singing the lyrics to those fact the AG music album is on the mp3 disk in both the hack and the car...she hits the heated seat button then the music button when I take her to school...things ran a bit past her bedtime, so I warned her not to drag this morning and get me in trouble with her mother...she was up bright and early and over here for breakfast...teeth brushed and in snuggling with grandma...

I really need to sit down and start on my taxes...just have not been in the mood this year...I normally get on them as soon as the w2 and 1099s arrive...but not this year...

Bakersfield CA
      • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
      • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
      • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Lows in the high 30's and highs in the low 60's. They are calling for highs in the high 80's this weekend but it looks like it will come with some rain.