Friday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday!

mornin' HA! It was 80 here yesterday with 40 mph winds. This morning it's 52. Someone close the barn door! Cowboy is starting to get sick. I guess chicken soup is on the menu. Y'all have a good weekend!
    Tonya

Stood alone on a mountain top starin' out at the great divide. I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. And pretty soon, my heart was singin'. . .

Good morning. It's 52 here right now, dropping to 10 by evening...... this weather is crazy!!
    Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

Comment

Morning , 61 now will be 65+ today and 19 tonight. Somebody give ma Nature some hormone therepy please.

Comment

It is 50*, light fog/mist, 4 miles visibility, except out by the cancer center it will be much lower as it is next to the river and holding ponds....but should be doable...the hack is out on the driveway...the insulated pants are laid out in my office...0745 rad burn session...that will finish week one of 4...

Need to rotate the oil in the bike....after I get home, I need to check what plywood and 2x4s I have around here...the reloading press will be here on the BigBrownTruck this evening...I will set up a "table top" for one of the 2 B&D Workmates I have...used that setup in the past...wingnuts to hold the press in place, so I can pull the press and hang the plywood on the wall of the garage when not in use...
        Ron
        Bakersfield CA
        • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
        • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
        • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Comment

Morning.

Yo yo weather for sure. 46 right now.

Comment

Jim, my SSN check just got posted to my account...$25 OTD raise...not sure what MediCare took out of this year's COLA...but an extra $25 made it to the bank...
            Ron
            Bakersfield CA
            • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
            • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
            • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Comment

Originally posted by d190 View Post
              Jim, my SSN check just got posted to my account...$25 OTD raise...not sure what MediCare took out of this year's COLA...but an extra $25 made it to the bank...
              Mine doesn't come for another two weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X