Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

Good morning. Rainy and 55 to start the day, headed for a high of 59. Looks like rain all weekend......... think I'll work on the panhead.
    Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

mornin'. . . 77 to 88. . .dense fog. . .chance of rain. . . coastal flooding. . . egad. I should take a couple of hours off work and have a glass of wine while someone does my nails. What a stellar idea! Tutu's for Tata's tomorrow with the Divas. We are going to be adorable! Happy Weekend!
    Tonya

Stood alone on a mountain top starin' out at the great divide. I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. And pretty soon, my heart was singin'. . .

Comment

Pics, we need pics. A gloomy day after last nights game 5 bizzaro .Weather is ok sunny and 65, have an audiology appt today to get the hearing aids adjusted, they can be bruttle under certian situations.I will work on the gagare this weekend because it is a wreck.

Comment

Morning.

Headed for 90 today and tomorrow then another cold front roars in with some rain and temps in the low 70's.

Comment

Stoney sent some Canuck weather south....been on the 90s...yesterday dropped to 70s...it was 46 on my patio this morning when I took out the trash...another Cancer Center appointment to check my blood count...sound like a broken record...

​​​​​​
          Ron
          Bakersfield CA
          • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
          • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
          • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Comment

Originally posted by d190 View Post
            ..sound like a broken record...

;
            Scratched up a little. Not broken.

Comment

Working...
            X