Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday

Good morning Clear skies and 39 to start the day, headed for a high of 59. looks like the rain will be back later today.
    Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

mornin'. . . 74 to 85 today. . .our wind should return out of the south and bring warm again. Dinero, will you send more cool air? Y'all have a good one!
    Tonya

Stood alone on a mountain top starin' out at the great divide. I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. And pretty soon, my heart was singin'. . .

Comment

Morning all, was a rainy day and work was ok, but that baseball game was amazing the Nats fought like they new what was at stake.partly rainy this am and cool . Tonight the wife and I will be there with sbout 45k others cheering on the Nationals to the next level. Hope I dont hurt my throat surgury repair.

Comment

Originally posted by ms_tapestry View Post
        mornin'. . . 74 to 85 today. . .our wind should return out of the south and bring warm again. Dinero, will you send more cool air? Y'all have a good one!
        Morning.

You can have it. 59 this morning but clear and calm. We should hit 85 this afternoon and be 90 on Friday and Saturday.

Comment

Working...
        X