Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday

Good morning HA. Sunny and warm this morning, but thunderstorms are moving in for the afternoon. I think I'll get to work on........ nothing.
    Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

Hack is home...new tires all the way around....new rear brake pads, valve stems, new heavy duty fork springs with 15wt oil, recheck steering bearing tightness...hack was causing front end drive on hard braking...so time for an upgrade..

I need to fill tires with Ride-On...flush and bleed the brakes...have to run by HarborFreight and get a new inline air compressor dryer so the air is max dry for the Ride-On fill...want a good seal..

That will make the hack ready to roll anywhere whenever I get to that point...

Then I need to start on the 12k service for the Triimph and a new rear tire....I will do most of the service but leave the valve adjust/shim to the dealer so it is on record for warranty issues...

My blood numbers crashed..had to have a shot to try and force my body to make more...7 more weeks of chemo IF I can stay on schedule....but have to get the blood numbers up in order to continue...
    Ron
    Bakersfield CA
    • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
    • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
    • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Comment

Morning.

Nothing much going on here. And that's okay.

Comment

Working...
      X