This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you do at work?

thought it would be interesting to see what you all do for a living. i'm a tower tech. build and maintain cell towers. get high for a living. seeing how i am braindead and don't know how to link stuff i put a video of us at work on youtube. check it out at Tower Video.wmv pics i can do.
    Attached Files
    the little one is my brother Ringo. aka Dingbat.

R&D for a chemical facility. Plant support.

Comment

I'm a shop foreman in a heavy fab shop that builds custom conveyor systems for companies like FedEx, Michelin, etc. No pics, but you can look at our company website.

DS Handling
      Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

Comment

professional sightseer !! AKA truck driver ,
        Attached Files
        Slip sliden' away:p

sigpic

Comment

Retired school teacher and full time Harley rider when the weather is nice (and someetimes not so nice). Mes2..I used to be an electrical engineer and spent my share of time up them towers trying to make antennas work. Still have one in the back yard for the ham station.
          sigpic

Comment

I am a civilian hydraulics mechanic on KC-135's for the Air Force.
            sigpic
            Paddle faster, I hear banjo music!

Comment

I've been an auto tech for 35 years and now I'm the manager of a repair station.

Comment

I build city transit buses. Install wiring harnesses. If any of you guys in Seattle see your new buses, you're seeing my work.
                AKA Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by 03glide View Post
                  professional sightseer !! AKA truck driver ,
                  I agree with that...I remember getting a message about was that me on a red bike in a yellow banana suit on I10 crossing AZ........

Maybe my days building nukes for the AF makes me glow...

Then a Deputy Sheriff for 21 years...medically retired from a rather violent encounter with a guy on PCP..

Now a Network/Computer Tech (the only one) in a district with 3 schools....nice small district but since I am it...I work harder than when I was with a larger district....but small is nice...
                  Ron
                  Bakersfield CA
                  • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
                  • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
                  • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Comment

I'm a communications tech, aka comm tech, for At&t. I work in the Big Spring Central Office where I wire dial tone, dsl, transport, and fiber circuits. I maintain the power plant, back up generator, batteries, etc. I also maintain the electronic switch which is how I earned the title Switchbitch.
                    Tonya

Stood alone on a mountain top starin' out at the great divide. I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. And pretty soon, my heart was singin'. . .

Comment

Former police officer, insurance fraud investigator. Now night security supervisor at a data center, and MSF Rider Coach.

Comment

Like Slowhound, I work in an auto shop.

I'm the pretty face up front.

Comment

Construction management superintendent build new and remodel existing hospitals all over the country

Comment

Currently looking for a job. Unfortunately where I reside the jobs are few and far between unless I want to drive 60+ miles round trip for an $8 an hour job. I am trying to start my own business doing etched glass. I have a website if anyone wants to check it out

Home

Snuffy, my Hub does the same job as you only he does schools.
                            Every one dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

I work for an electrical enginnering consulting firm. We do high voltage power (Substations and such). I'm the senior AutoCAD operator for the company. Also the only AutoCAD operator!!!! :D
                              Hanging in, Hanging on, Hanging out!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X