Who still drops in here???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who still drops in here???

So, it seems that there's only a couple of active members lately, myself, Slowhound and D190. Who all still drops by to look around? If you are reading this, just post up a howdy to let me know you still come by......... otherwise, I may consider just letting it drift off into the internet wasteland...... so post up!!
    Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

Hate to see another long time forum go, but understand time and money...thanks for yours and Choppers time....
    Ron
    Bakersfield CA
    • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
    • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
    • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Comment

Originally posted by d190 View Post
      Hate to see another long time forum go, but understand time and money...thanks for yours and Choppers time....
      It will be Chopper's call, as he is the one that foots the bill for this place, but why should he keep it going for 1 or 2 people? it's sad, but I think Facebook and other social media is slowly replacing the forums.
      Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

Comment

I got off FB due to the BS...only keep in touch through a couple of forums...I hate having to go back to FB...
        Ron
        Bakersfield CA
        • Grumpy II 12 two tone Blue HD POSE Ultra on order..delivered 12-23-2011
        • Grumpy & Stumpy 04 Blue HD POSE Ultra sold
        • 2105 Triumph Tiger 800XRX White and Black

Comment

I still pop in, just don't post much, but I like to see what everyone is up to. I guess that makes me a "lurker'. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by foxyrider View Post
            I still pop in, just don't post much, but I like to see what everyone is up to. I guess that makes me a "lurker'. LOL
            Nice to know that you're still around Michelle!!
            Ride safe, Stoney

sigpic

03glide

Comment

Thanks, life's been kinda overwhelming lately so, I'm trying to push through some things...

Comment

Working...
              X