Echo in here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echo in here

Former firefighter paramedic here. Crazy stories from the street.
    Any other smoke eaters or amblance drivers?

Not me, but I sure do appreciate what y'all do. Our firefighters are working their asses off in west Texas these days. God love 'em.
    Tonya

Stood alone on a mountain top starin' out at the great divide. I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. And pretty soon, my heart was singin'. . .

Comment

I used to be a medic. I stay current, but I don't ride the ambulances anymore.
      sigpic

Comment

"Not me, but I sure do appreciate what y'all do. Our firefighters are working their asses off in west Texas these days. God love 'em."
        I sure do know about that. hats off to all of them.

"I used to be a medic. I stay current, but I don't ride the ambulances anymore"
        Same here. Active for about 15 years volunteer and paid.

Comment

I used to be an Industrial Fire Fighter at a Nuclear Power Plant for 7 years does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by mordak View Post
            I used to be an Industrial Fire Fighter at a Nuclear Power Plant for 7 years does that count?
            Most definately.

Comment

Originally posted by mordak View Post
              Yup, I still do that in a chemical facility.

Comment

Train derailment a few yrears back. Friday night fun

train night4.jpeg Friday night when it started

train2.JPG Saturday afternoon

Comment

Volunteer Firefighter here in rural Alabama. I've been a member for 5 years now. I'm half way through VFF 160 class. We have very few fires, mostly medical, wrecks and clearing roads of tree.

Comment

Past Fireman, Fire Police, Driver. Now I'm the Emergency Management Coordinator for the local EMA, work closely with the County EMA

Comment

Retired with 33 years in the fire service, paid my dues, took the money and run,,,,,its a young person's game, God bless em!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X